Tuesday 13 November 2012

Wet and windy on Arran



Well it was a bit wild out there this afternoon but there's nothing better than a craggy seashore on a stormy day for capturing the feel of the day.  The rocks were treacherously slippery and the sea spray viciously stung my eyes - maybe that was a clue I was a little too close to the breaking waves!

The challenge was to keep the camera dry (ish) and anyone who's done a course with me either on a wet day to capture water knows my secret for that one!

I very quickly gave up keeping myself dry when a wave crashed down my back and totally dunked the dog! Thank goodness for waterproofs.

The camera didn't stay out for long as the rain lashed down and the dog whimpered at my side - not to mention coffee and cake calling...



No comments:

Post a Comment